Chicken Enchilada and Avocado Soup. -
- It's stunning to learn the way many individuals just have no idea that there is a better approach to fats loss than the old-school bland and boring bodybuilding weight loss program method. There are a ton of healthy meal choices on the market moreover boring chicken, broccoli, and brown rice. This old school bodybuilding fat loss diet approach just isn't essential or practical. Plus, in case you eat the same foods on daily basis, you possibly can create nutrient deficiencies because you will not get the nutrients that you'd usually get by having a more balanced food plan. Here is a healthy, lean physique recipe that's not solely tasty, but loaded with a ton of nutrients as well.
How to Making Recipes Chicken Enchilada and Avocado Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps
You can cook Chicken Enchilada and Avocado Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchilada and Avocado Soup :
- ➽ 1 lb Raw Chicken Breast Strips.
- ➽ 1/2 bunch Cilantro (chopped up finely).
- ➽ 4 each Green Onions (chopped).
- ➽ 6 cup water.
- ➽ 2 each Avocados (take out pit and shell then cube).
- ➽ 2 dash Hot Sauce.
- ➽ 3 each Chicken Stock Cubes (recommend Goya).
- ➽ 1/2 each White Onion (chopped).
- ➽ 1 pinch Salt & Pepper (to taste).
- ➽ 1 tbsp Fresh Garlic (minced).
- ➽ 1 each Whole Fresh Pablano Pepper (chopped up).
- ➽ 1 packages Montery Jack Cheese (slice it horizontal then cube).
Chicken Enchilada and Avocado Soup step by step :
Start by boiling chicken pieces in large pot until fully cooked. Drain & let cool..
Get another large pot or wok and add water, bouillon, onions, garlic, and Pablano pepper. Heat until mixture simmers..
Your chicken should be cooled, if not run under cold water until it is. Then get a bowl and either pull apart the chicken with your hands or take a fork to shred down the side. Once all pieces are broken up add to pan/wok..
Add allremaining ingredients: cheese, cilantro, green onion, hot sauce, salt and pepper, and cheese..
Simmer for about 30 minutes on medium/low heat. Serve HOT!.
Chicken Enchilada and Avocado Soup -